In a little, out of the main stream of traffic, plaza, we found the delightful St. Othmar Church. Originally built as a chapel around 1673, it became a church in 1690. At one time, this was the parish of St. Rock, but at some undocumented later period, it was renamed St.Othmar's. The facade underwent reconstruction around 1866, giving the church its current neo-gothic look. The church tower, measuring 80 meters (262 feet) is considered by some to be the third highest in Vienna.
The next series of pictures show the frescos along both side walls depicting the Stations of the Cross.